Responsible Individual – Childrens Services
£50,000-£65,000 plus bonus scheme
We are looking for a Responsible Individual to join an established organisation that aims to provide therapeutic residential childcare to young people in the North West.
The organisation aims to offer child-focused support to young people with EBD.
As the RI you will be dedicated to ensuring our homes meet OFSTED standards and the home’s statement of purpose, before driving the growth and expansion of the organisation.
As the Responsible Individual for the children’s service, you will act on behalf of the organisation to ensure that the home meets the requirements set out in legislation.
You will provide leadership, management, support, and guidance to the Registered Managers, ensuring the home is managed a high standard of consistent care in accordance with legislation.
- RI experience in a children’s home setting.
- Thorough knowledge of Children’s Home Regulations and Quality standards.
- Excellent knowledge of Ofsted requirements.
- Experience in writing, developing, and updating policies & procedures in line with current legislation.
- Level 5 Diploma in Leadership & Management
- Excellent Leadership and Management Skills
- Proven track record of developing and improving services.
If you have any queries please Contact Us