Peripatetic Supported Living Manager
£28,000 – £30,000
I am currently recruiting for an experienced Peripatetic Supported Living Manager.
Supporting vulnerable adults with learning disabilities, mental health diagnosis, including behaviour that challenges.
The role will allow you to take overall responsibility for all aspects of running a service in Kent. Ensuring the staff team enable the people we support to lead a valued and fulfilling life, maximising their potential physically, intellectually, emotionally and socially.
Key responsibilities include;
- Manage and lead an established team of support staff
- Implement and maintain standards set out by CQC
- Deal with recruitment and retention of staff
- Have a flexible and adaptable approach
- MUST have Service Management experience
- MUST have experience with Supported Living
- MUST have previous management experience
- MUST have a valid driving licence and access to a car as the role could involve some travel between sites
- MUST have experience working with learning disabilities and mental health conditions
- IT literate
- Service Manager experience is preferred.
If you meet the above specification then please get in touch ASAP.
The successful applicant will be required to undergo an enhanced disclosure from the Criminal Records Bureau.
SCR social care is committed to safeguarding and protecting the welfare of vulnerable adults / children as a priority. This is reflected in our pre-employment checks and requirement to verify and check the identity and references of all applicants.
Apply now and we will contact you within 1 working day if you have been successful. Please note we cannot respond to unsuccessful applicants.
If you have any queries please Contact Us