Registered Manager – Domiciliary Care
Salary: £30,000 – £35,000 per year
Our Client is looking to recruit a Registered Branch Manager, you will be working closely with the Director to ensure that you can deliver a high quality service to the people you will care for in their own homes. Caring is at the heart of everything they do and this role will play a vital part in making a real difference to the lives of the people entrusted to our care.
- Managing and leading the team, making sure exceptional service is delivered and work loads are managed accordingly.
- Growth and development of our service
- Care planning and conducting risk assessments ensuring compliance to all regulatory requirements.
- Recruitment and training of Care staff
- Ensuring successful operation of quality control systems and performing quality assurance audits and checks in the management of the service.
Qualifications and experience:
- Minimum requirement NVQ level 3
- Preferred Experience as Care/ Registered Manager and have or be willing to work towards NVQ Level 5 in Health and Social Care.
- Have experience in Home Care, Domiciliary Care, Care at home environment.
- Have good understanding of systems and processes
- Have excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Have drive, motivation and passion to develop our care service.
- Demonstrate good IT skills
- have strong organisation and planning skills
If you have any queries please Contact Us