Team Manager – Supported Living
We are looking for passionate Team Managers who personally want to make a difference in the lives of adult clients with mental health and challenging behaviours in a supported living service in the Woking area.
As a Team Manager you will deliver a high standard of care at all times. You recognise that the role is to help support service users maximise their choices, rights and decisions.
The successful candidate must have;
- NVQ Level 2 or 3 in Health and Social Care (preferred but not essential).
- Experience of working with Mental Health and/or Challenging Behaviour
- Good written and verbal communication skills
- Hold a full driving licence (preferred but not essential)
- To work the necessary hours to fit the needs of the scheme (this may include working early shifts, late shifts, evenings, weekends, nights and sleep-in night duties)
If you meet the above specification then please get in touch ASAP, the successful applicant will be rewarded with:
- Excellent rates of pay
- Fantastic rota
- Paid holiday
- Ongoing career progression
The successful applicant will be required to undergo an enhanced disclosure from the Criminal Records Bureau.
SCR social care is committed to safeguarding and protecting the welfare of vulnerable adults / children as a priority. This is reflected in our pre-employment checks and requirement to verify and check the identity and references of all applicants.
If you have any queries please Contact Us