Support Worker – Supported Living
Bovey Tracey, Devon
£11.00 – £11.50p/h + £45 per sleep
We are looking for passionate Support Workers who personally want to make a difference in the lives of vulnerable clients in Supported Living services in the Bovey Tracey area.
Most of the service users have Learning Disabilities or Autism. As a Support Worker you will deliver a high standard of care at all times. You recognise that the role is to help support service users maximize their choices, rights and decisions.
We have a mixture of packages in terms of shift pattern to accommodate the right candidate.
The successful candidate must have:
- NVQ Level 3 in Health and Social Care (preferred but not essential).
- Experience of working with Learning Disabilities (preferred but not essential).
- Good written and verbal communication skills (essential)
- Positive attitude towards vulnerable people (essential)
- Hold a full driving licence (preferred but not essential)
If you meet the above specification then please get in touch ASAP, the successful applicant will be rewarded with:
- Excellent rates of pay
- Fantastic rota
- Paid holiday
- Ongoing career progression
The successful applicant will be required to undergo an enhanced disclosure from the Criminal Records Bureau.
SCR social care is committed to safeguarding and protecting the welfare of vulnerable adults / children as a priority. This is reflected in our pre-employment checks and requirement to verify and check the identity and references of all applicants.
Apply now and we will contact you within 1 working day if you have been successful. Please note we cannot respond to unsuccessful applicants.
If you have any queries please Contact Us