Registered Manager – Residential/Nursing
£40,000 – £60,000
I am recruiting for two experienced and quality focused Registered Managers for a small group of Residential/Nursing Homes based in the Romsey area
We are looking for a qualified Registered Manager who has prior experience being registered with CQC, experience managing residential/nursing homes and a motivational leader who can drive a team to perform at the highest possible levels, who is quality focused and will strive to achieve glowing reports with the CQC.
My client is open to Registered Managers with different levels of experience and has a budget of between £40k – £60k
The Registered Manager must have
- A clinical qualification is Essential in one/two of the homes
- QCF Level 5 Leadership and Management/Registered Managers Award/NVQ Level 4 Health and Social Care
- Prior experience as Registered Manager of Residential/Nursing care homes
- Strong staff management skills
- Excellent knowledge of CQC regulations, health and social care legislation and regulatory requirements
- Enthusiasm, passion and determination to achieve Outstanding and deliver the highest quality person centred care.
Please apply now and we will contact you if you have been successful in our shortlisting.
If you have any queries please Contact Us